Donate a gift to someone in need
How it works
Brighten up someone's holiday season by sending a holiday gift to someone in need.
1) Choose an Ottawa-based organization to donate a gift to this holiday season.
2) Add the box to your cart and check out.
3) Sit back and know that you spread some holiday cheer to someone in need this holiday season.
Note: The Gift Better Co. team is excited to donate our time to source, pack, and deliver these gift sets this holiday season! 100% of the sales from these boxes will go directly toward purchasing the items in the gift set.
This year we're giving you an opportunity to give back to three different community organizations within Ottawa:
Recovery Care is a harm reduction clinic focused on helping patients with substance use disorders.
Cornerstone Women's Shelter
Cornerstone Women's Shelter provides women with essential needs such as nutritious food, personal care items, and shelter.
Main Street Community Services
Main Street Community Services is a registered charity dedicated to providing children, youth, and adults with developmental disabilities and complex mental health needs with opportunities for skill development, healthy relationship building, and recreation.
- This gift box will include a mix of items on each organization's wishlist including a water bottle, chocolates, cookies, journal, pens, activity books, and a holiday card sending warm holiday wishes on your behalf!
- The photos included are examples of items, but the final items may change slightly depending on availability.
- All boxes will be assembled by Gift Better Co. and will be dropped off during the week of December 17th and will be distributed to clients of each organization in time for the holidays.
This product is unavailable